True blue Rushy

Legend, loves it here
Because he belongs, like all of us --- ceptin' Sillpoint/TheRey for obvious reasons.

But people like Rushy underline why Durham have got to find and support local youngsters, and I'm sure they realise that and are doing their best.

Because he belongs, like all of us --- ceptin' Sillpoint/TheRey for obvious reasons.

But people like Rushy underline why Durham have got to find and support local youngsters, and I'm sure they realise that and are doing their best.

That piece just shows what talent we’ve developed

Jennings, stoneman, borthwick, stokes, wood, onions

Remarkable

Why would the ecb want to destroy that

Jealousy. The people making the decision were protecting their own interests i.e. Test Match status.

Makes me laugh people calling Durham a disgrace for picking Bancroft

Stopped giving a shit what other counties thought when they stitched us up

I’m still not over it like. Twats

Makes me laugh people calling Durham a disgrace for picking Bancroft

Stopped giving a shit what other counties thought when they stitched us up

I’m still not over it like. Twats
Take comfort in the fact that FTECB chairman, Graves, is in his last year of office.

It’s never changed, it’s just that recently those who we’ve developed have been poached by every fucker else.

Take comfort in the fact that FTECB chairman, Graves, is in his last year of office.

I take comfort in it, but in truth the bent bastard should’ve been sacked long ago.

Back