Truckers against vaccine arrives in town.

I read about it earlier. Appears to be very much a minority and there was talk that a number of right-wing groups have got involved.

Mandates not vaccines isnt it, two seperate things
I read about it earlier. Appears to be very much a minority and there was talk that a number of right-wing groups have got involved.
It certainly doesnt seem to be a minority from the images ive seen, and the far right bollocks has come from the Media and Government,Ive seen people of all creeds and colours supporting it.

Last edited:

Mandates not vaccines isnt it, two seperate things

It certainly doesnt seem to be a minority from the images ive seen, and the far right bollocks has come from the Media and Government,Ive seen people of all creeds and colours supporting it.
It certainly isn't a minority 40+mile convoy.
Makes no odds to me but even the clip you've posted says it isn't supported by the official truckers organisation and 90% of truckers are vaccinated anyway.

how can 40 miles of trucks be minority and some of them will of been jabbed its freedom
Of choice they are protesting about
Maybe a majority would be 300 miles of trucks? We don't know, do we? There are apparently 120,000 truckers in Canada so maybe you can work it out.

The involvement of right-wing groups has come from statements issued by those groups rather than the media.

Mandatory vaccines are a tricky subject and I actually have some sympathy for their views but didn't really get a chance to say so before the hysteria began.

Back