Trouble in Quinn’s Bar late last night.

Sundered Land

Midfield
My mate was in as a guest and he reckons there was hell on with a bunch of fellas versus the security staff and others. Police intervened once they all got shifted downstairs to outside the main entrance. Anyone else see it or know what happened?

My mate was in as a guest and he reckons there was hell on with a bunch of fellas versus the security staff and others. Police intervened once they all got shifted downstairs to outside the main entrance. Anyone else see it or know what happened?
Sounds like a few pissed blokes in a bar

There was a full row of meat heads in Black Cats Bar who didnt even come back to their seats after 30 minutes of slagging the team off. Spent the rest of the afternoon getting pissed and moved into Quinns Barm

I heard from me sauce that the new choice of condiment supplier's rubbed the ketchup cartel up the wrang way mate. stew's not been paying his dues by all accounts and the kc sent a few boys down to smear the formica there
How many times have you been told....the drugs don’t work mate. What the fuck are you banging on about you balloon.
Grigg was showing off doing tricks with the match ball, took out the top shelf and it kicked off. Donald last seen driving away with the till and a 12 year old malt.
Another nutter.

I'm still struggling to work out what your point is, mate. Admittedly, I'm assuming you have a point, which might easily be a grave error on my part.

Back