Triantis

Looking at it from Triantis's point of view - he could see an on-side, open and alert Hibs player on the left-wing near to the penalty area. I can't blame him for trying to get the ball out to him quickly before his marker caught on to the danger. His attacking team-mate started to move into the penalty area and towards the open space behind the defender as he ran up to take the freekick . Could have been a great goal.

Last edited:
Eh? We let batth go to Norwich for free. He would have played loads for us this season had we kept him, he's better than onien and seelt.

I don't think there's a game that he'd have played ahead of O'Nien this season tbh.

Especially under Mowbray, where he had more of the ball than anyone else in the team.

Reminds me of a parents vs kids game I reluctantly played in a couple of years ago. Tried my best to stay away from the ball but the first time I got it I just tried to clear it and it smashed into a 7 year olds face šŸ¤£
He wouldn't have played instead of O'Nien, or he'd still be here.
Don't let facts get in the way,we all should know why onein is there and no way would baath get in ahead of Ballard. If he was a regular and doing it for Norwich I would be questioning it mind but he hasn't

Last edited:
Reminds me of a parents vs kids game I reluctantly played in a couple of years ago. Tried my best to stay away from the ball but the first time I got it I just tried to clear it and it smashed into a 7 year olds face šŸ¤£

Don't let facts get in the way,we all should know why onein is there and no way would baath get in ahead of Ballard. If he was a regular and doing it for Norwich I would be questioning it mind but he hasn't
Norwich have better options than us at CB. O'Nien wouldn't get in at Norwich at CB unless they had a lot of injuries.

Back