Triantis

Just been on their forum. Comments below;

For the first time in a long while, we now seem to have a fully functioning, balanced midfield with so many decent players who each have their own strong attributes.

The question is, when all fit and available, who plays?

Triantis - has come in and done excellent in the deeper position
Triantis, NMW, Marcondes, and Newell are one of the best midfield options in the league IMO.
Downplaying Triantis’ ability on the ball a bit there IMO. Some of his football was superb on Wednesday night. And yesterday he was involved in keeping the ball moving all the time.
Not sure Mariah Welsh is getting in front of Triantis any time soon. Think Triantis has been one of our most improved players since going into midfield. His passing not always the best but has imo improved that area of the team. Hope we get him next season.
Agree Jim, Triantis has looked very good in there of late. Thought he was MOTM on Saturday.

This is in respect of MoTM against Livi

Many candidates today though I'm going for Triantis as mine . Looks a quality player since moving to midfield.
Triantis for me. Won headers, tackles, brought the ball out of defence dribbling past Livy players, thought he had a very good game.
Triantis for me, what a difference he makes covering for the defence and midfield. Think he had a nose bleed at one point as he broke so far forward, but unfortunately didn’t have the pace to beat the 2 Livi defenders.
Triantis. Never put a foot wrong and put in a shift and a half in midfield. Looks a different player since moving up the pitch

Looks like we might have a midfielder on our hands here. We'll done the recruitment data for highlighting that :neutral::lol:

Back