Triantis

Stonewaller

This. Its a penalty every day of the week
It's literally almost never a penalty, any day of any week, in any league anywhere. It's a clash of heads. That'll get given once in 200 occurances, and it wouldn't have been given at the other end. If that's a penalty then every time a player shields a ball out of player should be a foul, any time there's contact between two players should be a foul, basically.

He's given it because Idah came off worse, primarily.

It's literally almost never a penalty, any day of any week, in any league anywhere. It's a clash of heads. That'll get given once in 200 occurances, and it wouldn't have been given at the other end. If that's a penalty then every time a player shields a ball out of player should be a foul, any time there's contact between two players should be a foul, basically.

It's not a clash of heads, the forward heads the ball, then the defender comes in late and nuts the forward.
What is difference between this and a late tackle?

No he didnā€™t

Any where else on the pitch 100% free kick.

In the box stonewall penalty.

I watched the game last night and Triantis played with a lot of confidence, holding the back line etc. Didnā€™t do a lot wrong except for the heading incident.
He will get easier games and it will do him good up there.

Itā€™s getting shocking on here if we are starting to slagg our own players off even when they are on loan to other teams.

I watched the game last night and Triantis played with a lot of confidence, holding the back line etc. Didnā€™t do a lot wrong except for the heading incident.

Itā€™s getting shocking on here if we are starting to slagg our own players off even when they are on loan to other teams.
It can be toxic. Its like people want every desicion the club makes to fail.

I really can't get my head around it

I don't understand how anyone can have seen Aouchiche's technique and not expect him to make it here. He absolutely oozes quality on the ball, just needs a manager to back him with a run of games
It's possible, but he turns 22 in the summer and when he got a few starts after coming off the bench to score against Birmingham last year he didn't impress, still time for him of course but i'm not sure at all.
Just my opinion.

One of those that it's unfair showing it in slow motion as it makes it look as if it was much later than it was. First pen the other day was an absolute shocker too.
It was given without VAR though. So slowing it down is irrelevant

If that was with the feet it would have been a pen, so why not with the head.

Mental people saying that's not a pen. It's unfortunate but the same with any foul, slightly miss the ball and you can get a red card now.

It was given without VAR though. So slowing it down is irrelevant

If that was with the feet it would have been a pen, so why not with the head.

Mental people saying that's not a pen. It's unfortunate but the same with any foul, slightly miss the ball and you can get a red card now.
Celticā€™s second penalty was exactly the same circumstances, missed the ball got the player.

The thing I like about him is his confidence, he backs himself to win every duel and to make ambitious passes. Hopefully when to commit and when to play it safe will come with experience.

Better that than a young player who's scared of the ball

Back