Trevor Bayliss appreciation thread

sorry but unbeaten in 4 years at home does not make you awful a test cricket like.

I am not mourning his depatrue either and looking forward to a more hands on coach for the test side, but getting too much stick,

he won an ashes like, against a very good Aussie side in 2015, there no need for the wink, why doesn't it count? we played excellent cricket
This. Done a cracking job in the white ball format and to win the World Cup is something we would have laughed at 4 years back. The red ball has been hit and miss, nowhere near as bad as some people are saying. We have drew a series at home against a team with some real quality. I don’t think we are awful because of that, Australia are a stronger side than us currently.

Read the thread for evidence

Not sure this threads a good indication like there’s posters on it who genuinely hate some of the plsyers
This. Done a cracking job in the white ball format and to win the World Cup is something we would have laughed at 4 years back. The red ball has been hit and miss, nowhere near as bad as some people are saying. We have drew a series at home against a team with some real quality. I don’t think we are awful because of that, Australia are a stronger side than us currently.

Hit and miss the right word over tests for sure, but as you say nowhere near like people are making out

guess people are prone to hyperbole

not losing at home for 4 years, sorry thats to be congratulated

Last edited:

Back