Travis Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

__howdy__

Striker
Is he particularly famous?

Lollapalooza have announced their festival lineup for 2018 and he's headlining. I have no idea who he is?

I listened to a couple of his songs on Spotify and he's not my thing which is fine, but I've never heard any of his top hits on the radio etc before.

Am I just not down with the kids?

Was never a massive fan but his new album is one of the best hip hop releases in the last 10 year imo. Tremendous record.

Reactions: WCC
Is he particularly famous?

Lollapalooza have announced their festival lineup for 2018 and he's headlining. I have no idea who he is?

I listened to a couple of his songs on Spotify and he's not my thing which is fine, but I've never heard any of his top hits on the radio etc before.

Am I just not down with the kids?
I've never heard of him either.

Was never a massive fan but his new album is one of the best hip hop releases in the last 10 year imo. Tremendous record.

I like rap and hip hop, hence why I was willing to give it a go. I thought it was crap. Sounds like Drake.

Each to their own.

I like rap and hip hop, hence why I was willing to give it a go. I thought it was crap. Sounds like Drake.

Each to their own.

I've just had a flick through a couple of his tunes and it's just the usual modern rap guff, autotuned bollocks what could send you to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back