Travelling by Car to Wembley

To those who are driving down what are everyone's plans (when do you plan on leaving etc) and how do you intend to manage fuel consumption? The last bit I know may sound daft but it is important. I don't want to run out just short of Newport Pagnell.

I am driving down and so far my only plan is to (stupid and perhaps desperate I know) use a coach as a sort of pacemaker. If I keep track of it I know I will get to Wembley in time. I have no idea what time I should be leaving or how many fuel stops I need.

To those who are driving down what are everyone's plans (when do you plan on leaving etc) and how do you intend to manage fuel consumption? The last bit I know may sound daft but it is important. I don't want to run out just short of Newport Pagnell.

I am driving down and so far my only plan is to (stupid and perhaps desperate I know) use a coach as a sort of pacemaker. If I keep track of it I know I will get to Wembley in time. I have no idea what time I should be leaving or how many fuel stops I need.
I’ll keep an eye out for you
Logon or register to see this image

If you are planning on following a coach, make sure it’s one that’s going to the game! :lol: Otherwise, you just don’t know where you will end up.
One full tank of petrol will easily get you there with plenty to spare.
Give yourself at least 6-7 hours. Better to be too early than too late. M1 is crap but generally not too bad on a Sunday.

Back