Travellers causing bother

Monty Pigeon

Striker
down my way.

Second day running that a major dual carriageway is closed while they use it for trap racing. The police have decided to put diversions in place rather than put a stop to it.

Apparently they're staying in Basingstoke, and also causing disruption there.

They don't half make it hard for people to like them. A few years ago, a group of them camped outside my village. There was a sudden crime wave of stuff being nicked from sheds and cars. Even so, when I saw one of them leading his young daughter on a saddleless horse, I said good morning to him and he told me to fuck off.

There’s a lot of anti-social behaviour associated with the traveller community and sometimes it seems like you can’t mention this without being accused of being racist about said community.

It’s only a matter of time before someone is seriously hurt or killed by the travellers round Bishop Auckland riding their traps on 60mph roads.

Traveller bloke in a car cut me off and started screaming at me through the window for driving too fast past his son on a horse, who presumably he was following.

Crackers.

down my way.

Second day running that a major dual carriageway is closed while they use it for trap racing. The police have decided to put diversions in place rather than put a stop to it.

Apparently they're staying in Basingstoke, and also causing disruption there.

They don't half make it hard for people to like them. A few years ago, a group of them camped outside my village. There was a sudden crime wave of stuff being nicked from sheds and cars. Even so, when I saw one of them leading his young daughter on a saddleless horse, I said good morning to him and he told me to fuck off.
..wankers they are.

Back