Traore's Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Players must be sent off for violent conduct. A player is guilty of violent conduct if he uses excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball.
What part of excessive force do they not understand.

Players must be sent off for violent conduct. A player is guilty of violent conduct if he uses excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball.
Absolutely bizarre decision. Red card all day long regardless of any provocation of which there is no proof of.

I didn't see the poke or the shove. Really surprised we won the appeal cos tv didn't show it. Unless they had other tv access?

Striking or attempting to strike an opponent is a red card offence. I'm also surprised he hasn't got into bother for his reaction.

I didn't see the poke or the shove. Really surprised we won the appeal cos tv didn't show it. Unless they had other tv access?
They must have got it from somewhere. I did see him going down, but wasn’t watching that part of the area when it happened.

Joke of a decision with the appeal. He clearly struck Oviedo. It was a red card offence, although arguably a soft one.

What an absolute joke.

Your players were trying to wind him up and injure him throughout the game. Yes, there's no way of proving that Oviedo poked him in the eye, but I think it's highly likely Traore is telling the truth due to his reaction. Must have been something bad to make him react in the way that he did.

Missing a player altogether with a tackle is a red if you go in too fast but pushing someone in the neck/face is ok. You can’t even win the ball like ndong v Cardiff if you’re deemed to be going too fast but you can raise your hands.

f***ing stupid, not that it matters to us. Probably works in our favour if boro have some of the teams around us coming up.

Your players were trying to wind him up and injure him throughout the game. Yes, there's no way of proving that Oviedo poked him in the eye, but I think it's highly likely Traore is telling the truth due to his reaction. Must have been something bad to make him react in the way that he did.
Have you watched that video? He hits him in the face and Oviedos hand never goes above his shoulder. Absolute disgrace. Traits and Pulus,are lying. Puli s is a proven liar

Fuck me, you're actually all buying this narrative!
And yeah you're right, it must've have been something really bad for the famously mild mannered, good natured and calm Traore to react.

Have you watched that video? He hits him in the face and Oviedos hand never goes above his shoulder. Absolute disgrace. Traits and Pulus,are lying. Puli s is a proven liar

Pause it at exactly 8 seconds. He clearly has his arm around Traore's shoulder. Traore didn't hit him either, he pushed him just below the neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back