Transgender weightlifter

I'm all for supporting transgender people, but this to me is just cheating. Even if they take hormone therapy to reduce their testosterone production, and up their estrogen, they've benefited from decades of having male levels of testosterone. It's just not fair on the other competitors.

It's not even just that, whilst I definitely agree. That's just one of many things

I'm all for supporting transgender people, but this to me is just cheating. Even if they take hormone therapy to reduce their testosterone production, and up their estrogen, they've benefited from decades of having male levels of testosterone. It's just not fair on the other competitors.
This is what I was trying to say to a couple women on FB where I saw the story.

Seems as it stands to compete with women you need to identify as a woman and have low test levels for a year, that’s it

If somebody is a champion weightlifter I don't see why their gender change is important.
Because men, by nature and biology, are able to lift much heavier weights than women.

Eddie Hall has deadlifted 500kg. The women’s record is 600lbs, which is about 270kg.

Bit f***ing daft like. 30 years of male growth hormone and making loads of gains. Then chop your cock off and start braying lasses all ower :lol:

Wonder if we will have a male bloke doing that then battering loads of female lasses in MMA

There's already one lass who would make it in the male division by the amount of stegs shes taken :lol:

MMA fans will know who I mean before I post the picture...

Logon or register to see this image

Back