Tough time ahead for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

speedyftm

Taken from his FB page:

"Today is Bradley's last day of living like a normal 3 year old for at least 6 months. He goes into hospital tomorrow to start the long awaited treatment. The treatment involves 5 days of IL2 injections, followed my 10 days of a GD2 infusion attached to his central line 24/7 and finished with 2 weeks of retno acid medication, it will be repeated for 6 cycles. It is going to be a very trying time for Bradley as he will need to understand that his lines need to be attached all the time. The treatment comes with side affects that range from mild to life threatening, we just have to take each hour/day as it comes."

Get those thoughts and prayers ready please everyone. This is quite possibly shit or bust time as this treatment is usually only used on adults.

Taken from his FB page:

"Today is Bradley's last day of living like a normal 3 year old for at least 6 months. He goes into hospital tomorrow to start the long awaited treatment. The treatment involves 5 days of IL2 injections, followed my 10 days of a GD2 infusion attached to his central line 24/7 and finished with 2 weeks of retno acid medication, it will be repeated for 6 cycles. It is going to be a very trying time for Bradley as he will need to understand that his lines need to be attached all the time. The treatment comes with side affects that range from mild to life threatening, we just have to take each hour/day as it comes."

Get those thoughts and prayers ready please everyone. This is quite possibly shit or bust time as this treatment is usually only used on adults.
Really do hope everything works out.

Taken from his FB page:

Pleased to hear that he is finally strong enough to begin the treatment.

Fingers crossed.

Sometimes I get down and stroppy about stuff that is just small time and stupid. I go in a sulk and take it out on everyone else.

And then I read stuff like this and see someone so young, yet so strong, go through stuff like this and it puts it all into perspective.

I hope the little bugger kicks it's arse.

Good luck Bradders

Sometimes I get down and stroppy about stuff that is just small time and stupid. I go in a sulk and take it out on everyone else.

And then I read stuff like this and see someone so young, yet so strong, go through stuff like this and it puts it all into perspective.

I hope the little bugger kicks it's arse.

Good luck Bradders
Great post mate.

The parents must be living through hell as well. Worst the bairn had was really bad appendicitis. That was bad enough.

Hope he pulls through and beats the twat

Can't imagine what the parents are going through, it was bad enough when we had to take the little one to get his tonsils out, never mind shit like this

Best of luck

Taken from his FB page:

No child should ever have to go through this - I really hope the little lad comes through it all.

Best of luck little fella and keep fighting!

Taken from his FB page:

He sound like a little fighter. Hope and pray he come out of it OK.

are you planning any more fundraising/sponsorship events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back