Totally f****d it

I simply don't accept this, a promotion is like a lottery win to the ownership. Even though most of your points are valid, the clubs value goes up four-fold if we get promoted.
Maybe it’s not the case but it certainly looks like it. Last year 1 or 2 on key positions was all that was required. May not have gone up but then they were ready for this season where we have still hovered around the play offs. 1 or 2 decent players was all Tony Mowbray needed. 1 or 2….

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have something of a bittersweet wry smile, thinking about all the dickheads who hurled abuse at me for seeing things they couldn’t.
As I said, you must be delighted with what is going on Mark. You’ve revelled in our defeats for a while and hid when we won.

Well done you.

As I said, you must be delighted with what is going on Mark. You’ve revelled in our defeats for a while and hid when we won.

Well done you.

I’ve “revelled” in being proven right, having been consistently abused by many posters for having the right opinion.

Maybe you should reflect on having been proven very, very wrong. Good time to keep your head down for a bit. Can’t see you getting much joy from trying to double down tonight.

And yeah - well done me.

Had a team full of young, exciting players all seemingly loyal the manager.

Some players of genuine quality.

Off the back of a season where we massively exceeded expectations.

Fanbase rejuvinated.

Quite impressive how quickly Speakman’s ego and Kyril’s naiivity have turned all that into a fanbase with a withering connection to the club, hatred of the style of play and disdain towards the backroom team.

The rest of the season will barely be worth watching, we are now a boring mid table Championship team, vulnerable to any team willing to have a go at us. We may even follow a similar path to Stoke.

I no longer Bealeave.
Frightening how quickly its gone tits up

When was the last time we were a mid table tier 2 side? Gotta be going back some years. Outside of 17-18, we were always good Championship (atleast play offs) or shite PL.

Fanbase rejuvinated.

Quite impressive how quickly Speakman’s ego and Kyril’s naiivity have turned all that into a fanbase with a withering connection to the club, hatred of the style of play and disdain towards the backroom team.

The rest of the season will barely be worth watching, we are now a boring mid table Championship team, vulnerable to any team willing to have a go at us. We may even follow a similar path to Stoke.

I no longer Bealeave.
Yep

Problem is that this is exactly what they want. They don’t want to go up because then they’d have to spend some money and there’d be expectations to do so.

By deliberately spending fuck all on either the infrastructure or the squad and getting in a few quid off the mags they can claim they’re aiming for “sustainability” when they just want the cachet of owning a football club without any of the outgoings. Enough smooth brained simpletons will believe it as defend it even as we slide down the table.
What is the point of that though ?
The club are still losing money every week aren't they ?

It’s irrelevant to me whether you accept it or not. It’s true.

He either has got money and refuses to spend it on the club or he doesn’t have a pot to piss in. Either way he shouldn’t be anywhere near owning a football club.

It’s true to you as it’s your opinion, doesn’t mean it’s a stone fact, same with his opinion.

Fanbase rejuvinated.

I no longer Bealeave.
Mowbrays results started to fade, but the real reason he's gone is he had some balls and challenged 'the model' and demanded they spend money and bring in some experience.
In hindsight, that was worth the gamble as his football style is so much better than the shite being served by the current 'coach'.

If we had spent some money we will never know how we would have gone on, but the reality is that 2 teams that are shit have just beaten us easily the last 2 games.

BealeFuckOff.

That’s the most concerning part, we were in such a good position, just needed to continue to be guided along the path we were already on.. but instead they went balls to the wall with utterly mental decisions like seen with the Mags game and hiring someone who was so disliked before he’d even walked through the door. They essentially hired Lee Johnson’s boring brother

I don’t think it’s gone quickly. I thought it would unravel once it became obvious there’d be no investment, i.e when we got promoted. The short term relative successes hid so much of what was going wrong, on and off the field.

Back