Total Sport

Macro was a brilliant footballer for us but tbh he is a right bell end.

Slates and blames the fans all the time.
I hink that marco is an articilate and decent commentator,with his own opinions!. i totally disagree with his opinions on moysy but in no way does that make him a "bellend" as you say!When you use language like that you look like a fool and it dilutes any argument you have on marcos acumen as a commentator!The one thing marco is not is a sunderland supporter and when you realise that his pragmatic comments about our club might not rile you so much!I personally prefer brady as he is both articulate and knowledgeable and also appears to understand the fans frustrations and hopes better.

Last edited:
I hink that marco is an articilate and decent commentator,with his own opinions!. i totally disagree with his opinions on moysy but in no way does that make him a "bellend" as you say!When you use language like that you look like a fool and it dilutes any argument you have on marcos acumen as a commentator!The one thing marco is not is a sunderland supporter and when you realise that his pragmatic comments about our club might not rile you so much!I personally prefer brady as he is both articulate and knowledgeable and also appears to understand the fans frustrations and hopes better.
Marco has "interests" in the the club, thus is unable to be critical in case he huffs the high-ups. This restriction should disqualify him from being a pundit. This is also the man who wanted Derby to beat the lads a couple of seasons ago, because the points would be of more use to county, in his words.

Marco has "interests" in the the club, thus is unable to be critical in case he huffs the high-ups. This restriction should disqualify him from being a pundit. This is also the man who wanted Derby to beat the lads a couple of seasons ago, because the points would be of more use to county, in his words.
By interests do you mean he is an agent for some of the payers? or something more?He isnt a sunderland fan its as simple as that!

By interests do you mean he is an agent for some of the payers? or something more?He isnt a sunderland fan its as simple as that!

Quantum Sport represent / have represented several young players that have been on our books. Which is why Gabbiadini is particularly defensive of some academy products. Its also why he thinks Duncan Watmore is the best English wide player since Stanley Matthews

Danny Collins has been brilliant so far. Honest, critical, but pragmatic. People are mentioning games and not only has he actually attended one recently he's quick with the stats. Players, scores, statistics. A very welcome breath of fresh air

Tuned in for about ten mins tonight and it was just Marco and a mag caller waffling on about jack Ross, only got the sack cos of the fans he’s a good manager but as usual the fans are the bad guys. Got a real problem with the fans Marco.

Shame when the mags have John Anderson on who’s so passionate about Newcastle. Complete different contrast to what we have.

Tuned in for about ten mins tonight and it was just Marco and a mag caller waffling on about jack Ross, only got the sack cos of the fans he’s a good manager but as usual the fans are the bad guys. Got a real problem with the fans Marco.

Shame when the mags have John Anderson on who’s so passionate about Newcastle. Complete different contrast to what we have.
Can you just not grow up and give it a rest!Marco is entitled to his views and i listened to the same programme as you tonignt and i think your a tad biased !That said i do prefer brady!

Last week Craig Hope said there is more chance of us finishing nearer the bottom 6 than the top 6.He later changed his opinion and said nearer the bottom 8 than the bottom 8 and Marco rightly pulled him up.The following night Marco was saying Hope had said we'd finish in the bottom 6.Marco wasn't having any negativity last week but this week he seems to be accepting negative views.

Back