Total Sport

Brady didn't have anywhere near the career Gabbiadini did. To be fair Brady is decent to listen to but is lucky to be talking about football

Its never been about marco's playing days for me, its about what's he's doing on the radio, and for me if its a choice between him and Kieron Brady.. its Brady nine times out of ten, as his abllity is of a higher standard at this, an excellent speaker and knows the subject matter well.

Marco doesn't need to watch us play, he can just carry on saying "now look" in a really condescending tone, talking down to fans and just generally believing his view of safc is infallible.
Dont forget Watmore Watmore Watmore Watmore Watmore. I get it if the kids had the ability of someone like De Bruyne but he doesnt and has hardly kicked a ball in the ;ast few years

Dont forget Watmore Watmore Watmore Watmore Watmore. I get it if the kids had the ability of someone like De Bruyne but he doesnt and has hardly kicked a ball in the ;ast few years

Looks quite like De Bruyne but the similarities end there unfortunately for us and for Marco although I'm sure Quantum will have done quite well out of him. I didn't actually hear any of the "show" last night, Gabbiadini boils my piss though

John Anderson chatting tonight about social media, saying you’ve got people on there who just watch highlights and might listen to some radio kicking up all the fuss and how doesn’t bother with it much as he prefers the opinions of those he watches the games with.

I bet Marco was seething down the phone in his studio at home.

Back