Total Sport

Yeah they did but the loan secured against the club is the same tactic that they’ve since used elsewhere. It’s not about us imo.
Its not FPP that have loans at other Clubs , its MSD at Southampton and Derby County. Yes,FPP have A loan registered against SAFC/madrox whatever entity. its blindly obvious that it was a takeover FPP were involved in only for Donald to mess it up into a loan facility by opening his mouth to all and sundrie

He described fpp as financial locusts. He hates donald, sartori, the mags, red bull, his business is worth 100 mill, he has a ten year plan, 4 blue chip.investors, business worth 100 mill, hates fpp, hates juan, loves sunderland and marco, business worth 100 million, sartoris a leach, 10 year plan.

Thats about it

Edit: he knows how to circumnavigate financial fair play
Cheers! He sounds like a character I’ll give him that. I’m not convinced he’s the best person to take the club forward.

Its not FPP that have loans at other Clubs , its MSD at Southampton and Derby County. Yes,FPP have A loan registered against SAFC/madrox whatever entity. its blindly obvious that it was a takeover FPP were involved in only for Donald to mess it up into a loan facility by opening his mouth to all and sundrie
I'm aware, same people involved, same tactics though regardless

Sound bites to lure desperately naive Sunderland fans in to believe that’s he going to make the club great again. Didn’t answer any questions, just reverted back to saying the things the idiots will suck up and believe. Unbelievable really.
Populism, tell the people what they want to hear. Immaterial if it is true or not. Alternative truth I think these people call it. Worked for Trump and Bonko. Absolute bullshitter, liar and complete fantasist.

Anyone find it a coincidence that Rodwell and Jones were at the Stadium today and that there are images of Storey in the SoL main car park and Sheepfolds areas and all over the town (Bridges & Market Square) and today.

Back