Total Sport

Interesting from Martin Smith. I have it on good authority that some of the players at the club weren’t bought by Ross.

He said I’m sure Ross won’t publicly acknowledge this but I’m led to believe Ross wasn’t too keen on some of them.

Interesting from Martin Smith. I have it on good authority that some of the players at the club weren’t bought by Ross.

He said I’m sure Ross won’t publicly acknowledge this but I’m led to believe Ross wasn’t too keen on some of them.
That is a poor system.The team must be the managers team 100%

If that is the system we should at least be open about it, nowt wrong with a DoF approach.

It's also why I'm loathe to blame Ross, the recruitment has been pathetic.

Of course they aren't

Richard Hill runs the show like

If that is the system we should at least be open about it, nowt wrong with a DoF approach.

It's also why I'm loathe to blame Ross, the recruitment has been pathetic.
Manager should always get final say. Always.
Sadly despite our current owners who have generally done a good job (Maja aside), and the appointment of Ross, a slightly risky but bold and commendable appointment of an up and coming manager, it’s still not quite right is it? In fact, to go a step further, we appear to have signed yet another load of substandard shite

Back