Total Sport

When we were in the premier league and the mags were in div 2 BBC North Korea went out of their way to ensure equal coverage of the two clubs.

Funny enough when the boot is on the other foot the local BBC have forgotten about equality.

I listened to the first 20 minutes and had enough after that.

The useless Jane Middlemiss now on there too...will not be tuning in anytime soon.
Listen to wms they don’t talk about mags

When we were in the premier league and the mags were in div 2 BBC North Korea went out of their way to ensure equal coverage of the two clubs.

Funny enough when the boot is on the other foot the local BBC have forgotten about equality.

I listened to the first 20 minutes and had enough after that.

The useless Jane Middlemiss now on there too...will not be tuning in anytime soon.
Only time I would rather watch the show....she's alright in my opinion!always thought she was canny

Last edited by a moderator:
That mag bellend Wallace is on tonight as the Newcastle fan, he’s the ultimate mag whopper

Leading a protest meeting tonight in some shithole to all moan because they aren't competing for trophies. Also moaning because fat mike will sell the players he's just bought on for profit when they've not even kicked a ball yet.

Still crying whilst spending good money....they've fuck all to moan about at the moment.

I really hope Bruce takes these arseholes down.

Leading a protest meeting tonight in some shithole to all moan because they aren't competing for trophies. Also moaning because fat mike will sell the players he's just bought on for profit when they've not even kicked a ball yet.

Still crying whilst spending good money....they've fuck all to moan about at the moment.

I really hope Bruce takes these arseholes down.

He’s warped that fucker

Put it on for last half hour seemed our fans again are to blame again
Well I was there sat and I was desperate for something to cheer ..I think they would rather have 1000 in the crowd rather than 35000 .surely Ross can galvanise the team to play on the front foot and really get supporters behind them.The amount turning up would indicate fans are desperate for the team to do well.
Safc and blaming fans for failure seem to go hand in hand at moment .need to look closer to home

Back