Total Sport

Maybe Marco Gabbiadini who spent 20 years in the game understands football and is sincere in his praise? Maybe he is not the idiot?

Is this Marco that has hardly seen any of our games over the last couple years. And can hardly remember a players name before being reminded by others. Also misses lots of shows because of other comittments...

Is this Marco that has hardly seen any of our games over the last couple years. And can hardly remember a players name before being reminded by others. Also misses lots of shows because of other comittments...
Beside the point. My comment was about what he will have learnt being involved in the game inside professional football clubs versus us, as mere observers.

Yes 18 wins 9 draws and 4 defeats in his last 31 games but Disgusted Dave says he is clueless.

Not sure where about those figures mind guessing you're including the EFL trophy game possibly but lets look at his league record since his arrival 1 year ago.

34 league games, 15 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses.

Thats a win percentage of just over 44% which means that over the course of a full season we will draw or lose more than we win. If it continues to follow that trend and given that based on the absolute garbage served up so far I dont see any reason why it would change drastically we will end up approximately exactly where we were last season which is play offs at best and well short of the top two.

Its not good enough for us to be in a position where we are going to draw or lose more often than we win and for that he deserves the criticism he is getting.

Not sure where about those figures mind guessing you're including the EFL trophy game possibly but lets look at his league record since his arrival 1 year ago.

Thats a win percentage of just over 44% which means that over the course of a full season we will draw or lose more than we win. If it continues to follow that trend and given that based on the absolute garbage served up so far I dont see any reason why it would change drastically we will end up approximately exactly where we were last season which is play offs at best and well short of the top two.

Its not good enough for us to be in a position where we are going to draw or lose more often than we win and for that he deserves the criticism he is getting.

Haway mate don't use facts and the truth n that just cos it suits your argument.

I was including the pre season friendlies mate.

As an ex-pro,Marco knows what went on behind the scenes when he was a player at those clubs.He has views on games he watches,like we all do.Forget this bollocks ex-pro’s come out with about ‘knowing the game’.They peddle that nonsense to keep their jobs in the media and most commentator/tv presenters are so overawed when in their company, go along with it.Personally,I never need an ex-pro to tell me whether there was any intent after witnessing a ‘horror’ tackle,insinuating people who haven’t played professionally cannot decide for themselves.

Last edited:
As an ex-pro,Marco knows what went on behind the scenes when he was a player at those clubs.He has views on games he watches,like we all do.Forget this bollocks ex-pro’s come out with about ‘knowing the game’.They peddle that nonsense to keep their jobs in the media and most commentator/tv presenters are so overawed when in their company, go along with it.Personally,I never need an ex-pro to tell me whether there was any intent after witnessing a ‘horror’ tackle,insinuating people who haven’t played professionally cannot decide for themselves.
In particular the rubbish ' he had his eyes on the ball,therefore there was no intent,' because when you are playing you almost always know where the nearest oppo is, and you can easily have eyes on the ball, and elbow someone for example

Be careful disagreeing with Gary, he is not very tolerant of debate.
Morning Marco,

it's nice to see you become a member of this forum.

Incidentally, my mate and I used to stand in the Clockstand Paddocks bang on the halfway line, watching you warm up, just staring at your legs... PHwooooar!

Naturally we are not gay *cough* *cough* 😬 :lol:

We were just very curious as to how much pain you would be in if you ever got cramp? maybe you can answer for me now?

Morning Marco,

it's nice to see you become a member of this forum.

Incidentally, my mate and I used to stand in the Clockstand Paddocks bang on the halfway line, watching you warm up, just staring at your legs... PHwooooar!

Naturally we are not gay *cough* *cough* 😬 :lol:

We were just very curious as to how much pain you would be in if you ever got cramp? maybe you can answer for me now?

I’m sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdoch.

Enough with the gay talk. Tell me, did you ever watch an old gladiator movie?

Marco didn't get the stream for the MK Dons game but was right to say we haven't got a leader on the pitch and we let other teams take advantage.
Also saying that players shouldn't need motivating
Went into to say at his age he is faster than O'Brien and Graham!

Agree with them saying Gooch and O'Nein were played out of position.

Last edited:

Back