Top two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

Midfield
Come on then. Predictions...will we make the top two? Yes or no. I reckon we will just sneak it. Possibly needing atleast a draw going into the last game to be guaranteed but could go up with a loss if other results go our way.

Deep down I’ve thought play offs all season until we got a draw at Oakwell. Since then I’ve thought top 2 with the exception of the days between Wembley and Accrington whereby I was convinced our season would be derailed. I’m saying yes, will I be remotely surprised if we miss out on the top 2 and lose in the play off-semi’s though ? No chance.
Barnsley and Portsmouth will certainly win on Saturday, we need to make sure we do. Will be very confident if we beat Coventry.

Deep down I’ve thought play offs all season until we got a draw at Oakwell. Since then I’ve thought top 2 with the exception of the days between Wembley and Accrington whereby I was convinced our season would be derailed. I’m saying yes, will I be remotely surprised if we miss out on the top 2 and lose in the play off-semi’s though ? No chance.
Barnsley and Portsmouth will certainly win on Saturday, we need to make sure we do. Will be very confident if we beat Coventry.

Have to agree mate, i fear the playoffs like. Shit or bust with automatic promotion. Would just be typical to lose two wembley finals in a season!!

GD and even goals scored could end up being the determining factor if it ends up being between ourselves Barnsley. We are at the stage that a 1-1 yesterday was better than a 0-0.

Argh not sure

Thought we’d win last night

I don’t think we will go up in the playoffs

Win our next 2 games we are up

I think we’ll finish third. I’ve said it all season but I think we’ll come to the all the draws. Please God let me be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back