Top Chinese Company EVERBRIGHT SECURITIES to buy SAFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're on WeChat? Why? Have you been to China before? I can add you as a friend before dragging you into the group. But we speak/type in Chinese. Do you know Chinese?:lol:

Add me in, you know I'm good for the language and can share sights/photos from matches ;)

So is it true as rumoured that this is merely a formality, an that just contracts need to be signed?

Clearly the takeover price is no issue to such cash rich investors? It must be imminent.

I also heard there is more than one interested party.
Who told you that? I never said anything like that....:confused:

Add me in, you know I'm good for the language and can share sights/photos from matches ;)
Done!:D

I have no idea what you know, but I will not reveal my source, the deal as I understand it is on, and there i more than 1 potential takeover bid.

There is a takeover in the offing, but it could just be the waft of bullshit.

Ask jessie, or wait and see.
:eek: please be true

I have no idea what you know, but I will not reveal my source, the deal as I understand it is on, and there i more than 1 potential takeover bid.

There is a takeover in the offing, but it could just be the waft of bullshit.

Ask jessie, or wait and see.

If that is true, any potential suitor will want their own manager at the helm, so, in a nutshell it will be them who dictate what happens with Moyes ultimately IMO

Wouldn't want them lot they have less money than Short and know nothing about football , so that's 1 thing more than Short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back