Top 3 Ska Tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back end of last year, a fella i know gave me a track to listen to and asked what i thought of it, and could i guess who it was.

It was a ska band and sounded a bit like The Beat, but i couldn't quite say.

Turned out to be Wham before they hit the big time, not bad at all

Tears For Fears (Graduate) and King (Reluctant Stereotypes) also started life as ska bands. Graduate even had a song named ‘Elvis Should Play Ska’ (referring to Declan McManus, not The King).

How many times has it been banned now at the Hawthorns for all the naughty words you lot sing about the Dingles up the road to the tune? :lol:

Loads. :lol:

Best one was when the local council said they were "monitoring" The Liquidtor and it would be banned if we kept up the swearing... Cue "Fuck Off COUNCIL" when it was next played.. :lol: Mind you they did ban it for the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

Loads. :lol:

Best one was when the local council said they were "monitoring" The Liquidtor and it would be banned if we kept up the swearing... Cue "Fuck Off COUNCIL" when it was next played.. :lol: Mind you they did ban it for the rest of the season. :rolleyes:
The best one was when Twitter nearly exploded wondering why the Baggies were playing Chelsea's walk-out tune. Guess it shows the TV fans vs those who actually go to games, particularly away games.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/fans-outraged-west-brom-playing-10411395

Canny those though I prefer Gangsters from the Specials

Pontefract Scooter Club had some belting tunes at Hawes Club @TAFKAHM

Love the one Chelsea and West Brom come out to...can't be arsed to look up who sang it

Double Barrel is class too

That was a class night with Derek about dancing on the tables :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back