Tony hawks pro skater 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 just isn't anywhere near as good as what came after. Couldn't even manual iirc.
In hindsight I’m pretty sure it was two, I remember the warehouse and one particular outdoor park. Class game just dunno if I’d still be interested now. Never played any of them after that.

In hindsight I’m pretty sure it was two, I remember the warehouse and one particular outdoor park. Class game just dunno if I’d still be interested now. Never played any of them after that.
2, 3, and 4 were great. Each one better than the last. Started to get a bit gimmicky after that.

I didn't buy the one that came with a skateboard or thps5. Bought most of the others though and they were all decent, just not as good as 2-4.

The first one was one of my all time favourite games. Got it completely by accident aswell. I wasn’t in to or interested in skateboarding but my PlayStation died so my mum bought me a new one (one of the slim ones) and it was bundled with Tony Hawks Skateboarding. Wasn’t expecting to love it as much as i did

Some big nostalgia on the soundtracks if they keep all the original songs on.

Remember playing the first two for hours and hours as a bairn.

Was it 3 what had the airport level? that's the one I hammered the most, I'll probably get this as long as they dont fuck it up I heard the last TH game was a broken mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back