Tony Cascarino

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowers2

Striker
In talk sport tonight. Superb insight into Roy Keane and his time at Sunderland and in general. Going in about the missing bus saga at Barnsley.

He said though that he ripped into Mageady and he thought that he was right to do so on international duty.

Anyone know why or the story?
Said something about what mageady said on S T I D

I think he’s excellent on the weekend sports breakfast. Had reservations when he got the role but I find him to very insightful. I’ve never heard him say anything remotely negative or unfair about safc

In talk sport tonight. Superb insight into Roy Keane and his time at Sunderland and in general. Going in about the missing bus saga at Barnsley.

He said though that he ripped into Mageady and he thought that he was right to do so on international duty.

Doesn't sound a superb insight if he didnt give all the information mind ;)

What was said? Although I doubt he actually knows anything - probably just repeating hearsay or rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back