Tonight's Championship games

To a post about Ipswich bright lad.
On a Sunderland message board, without mentioning Ipswich? And I'm supposed to know he's an Ipswich supporter? You're a right little Weirdo.
To a post about Ipswich bright lad.
You like posts where other supporters tell Sunderland supporters to "F*ck Off"... Ya Snivelling little Rat.

Last edited:
What's points mark for been safe from relegation btw ? haha
Mid to high 40s usually.
Notice fans at the Ipswich game moaning like fuck about the ref tonight, same one reffing our game Saturday I believe, Stroud.
He’s excellent. Top class referee. Absolutely superb in everything he does.*

*I assume he’s one of these referees who reads forums about himself…

Last edited:
The owner’s blueprint was rebuild at all levels and to be promoted to the premier league within 5 years.

Mowbray / Amad raised the bar last season.
I think the club are bang on course for where they should be albeit a massive mistake hiring Beale.
Well we are three years in, have a mediocre mid table team, and no head coach. The squad is bloated with pretty indifferent players, some on long contracts, and is deficient in certain key areas. Going to need major surgery, and a huge amount of luck to realise that ambition

For those still interested in the rest of the season.

Cardiff v Blackburn
Ipswich v Rotherham
Plymouth v WBA
Southampton v Hull

Wins for Plymouth and Southampton please.
Rotherham beating Ipswich 1-0
I think our season is over.
Now it's about just getting the players to enjoy playing for the club and the team again.
getting the fans back on board as best we can.
Getting minutes into Rigg, and other promising players.
Getting them to believe that next season will be different and so it is worth staying with the club. (clarke, ballard, neil etc).
Getting a long term manager on board that the players want to work for - meaning the club has to be prepared to spend (also in recruitment).

if we fail in those, we are in real danger next season. We'll do a Millwall.

Worst I have seen us play for a long time. The quick transition play has gone. Instead of taking free kicks etc quickly and transition through the ranks before they set up we now wait giving them chance to get the team back in place. The worst part the ball inevitably went back to goalkeeper who just punted it long upfield

I think our season is over.
Now it's about just getting the players to enjoy playing for the club and the team again.
getting the fans back on board as best we can.
Getting minutes into Rigg, and other promising players.
Getting them to believe that next season will be different and so it is worth staying with the club. (clarke, ballard, neil etc).
Getting a long term manager on board that the players want to work for - meaning the club has to be prepared to spend (also in recruitment).

if we fail in those, we are in real danger next season. We'll do a Millwall.
Clarke is gone this summer if we don’t go up. Let’s just enjoy him while he’s here

Agree on giving Rigg more minutes, and maybe get Watson some time on the bench

Well we are three years in, have a mediocre mid table team, and no head coach. The squad is bloated with pretty indifferent players, some on long contracts, and is deficient in certain key areas. Going to need major surgery, and a huge amount of luck to realise that ambition
With all due respect I agree with none of this.

We’ve probably got 8, 9 or 10 players who’s values have the potential to reach between £5m to £25m.

You could argue we are two or three additions in key areas from being a team that could realistically challenge for top 2 next season.

And some of the football in the last 2 seasons has been the best in 20 years or so.

Depends how you want to look at it.

Clarke is gone this summer if we don’t go up. Let’s just enjoy him while he’s here

Agree on giving Rigg more minutes, and maybe get Watson some time on the bench
agree 95% on Clarke... just hope we don't cave in and sell him under value as we have a tendency of doing so.
ask for 35m, settle on 30.
15m would be criminal.

Blimey we have 5 of the 8 above us away to play and Leicester at home. Lost 6 at home already and only won 4 away. I will stick to my preseason predicted final position of 10th to 14th.
Well that’s a good thing if you want to close the gap.
Do we like loanees now? Everyone usually pisses and moans about them.
Loaners are good mate if they enhance your team, if they are better than you have. If they are no better or worse than you have then they are absolutely no good.

Last edited:

Back