Tonali charged by FA

Apparently was in tears for leaving Italy mind I would be too

I remember the mags released a video of him and his lass getting shown around their training ground on twitter. It was like a school open day, his lass was meeting everyone with a smile on her face and he was about 5 paces behind looking sick as a chip.

Can't agree at all. He should be punished to the same extent Toney was.
I appreciate that many footballers are thick. Some are very thick. That said even the thickest know you can't bet. He did. Many times.
Like Toney, after caught, he attempted to play the addiction card. Did either of them seek help before being caught?
Being addicted to alcohol, or drugs, is not against the rules of the game.... unless i am mistaken?
He is costing Newcastle millions. Should sack him. Won't obviously.
You are far too rational to be a mag

He’s an absolute cock like.
If he’s addicted to gambling then why can’t he channel the gambling into non-football things like slots, El roulette, horses, cards etc etc?
Unless he’s saying “I’m only addicted to betting ON FOOTBALL” which is fcking ludicrous! 🤣

I remember the mags released a video of him and his lass getting shown around their training ground on twitter. It was like a school open day, his lass was meeting everyone with a smile on her face and he was about 5 paces behind looking sick as a chip.
I wonder if her maiden name is Gamboli....

ban should be extended as its after what the italian fa charged him for. he not a gambling addict, he's a potential cheat
This!
He can’t be trusted anymore imo.
Put it this way - if he was playing in their next game I’d be putting a huge amount of money on him getting a yellow card deliberately as that seems to be his thing. Bookies will be shitting it
Also, imagine if he gets a pass from kick off and immediately boots it out for a throw in 🤣🤣🤣

He’s an absolute cock like.
If he’s addicted to gambling then why can’t he channel the gambling into non-football things like slots, El roulette, horses, cards etc etc?
Unless he’s saying “I’m only addicted to betting ON FOOTBALL” which is fcking ludicrous! 🤣
I think this is fair.

The lad needs help.

Back