Tonali charged by FA

My understanding of the situation is that he's been betting on everything and anything (I think the other Italian lad banned said at his hearing he was introduced to betting on Tennis by Tonali when they were both under 21s) but it also included betting on AC Milan, which obviously makes it far worse.
Did the other lad chirp
What about the mafia code those I-ties go on about

He may need help, or he may of just been caught out, either way it's illegal, the same as taking drugs etc is. It's hilarious because it's the Mags and the fact Milan have obviously known about it 😂

The FA will bottle this and either give him a suspended ban and claim he has undergone rehabilitation or they will make the ban run alongside the current one so effectively no punishment.

Absolutely staggering😂 how thick is that fucker.
Can see the mags not getting another game out of tonali and dumping him as soon as they can for a massive loss😂

Gambling junkies are really hard to rehab ... seen it first hand
What’s mental is the betting on football. No one would give a monkeys if he was betting on horses, dogs, a race between two tortoises. I get the addiction bit, but fuck me avoid gambling on the one thing that couldsee you lose your livelihood

Essentially match fixing by the sounds of it as well.

Been reported they will just let him him use his Italian ban he’s already served as punishment as well which is ridiculous really if he’s being charged now.

Back