Tonali charged by FA

The lad clearly needs help , let's ban him again instead though and continue to promote gambling everywhere ,that will teach him a lesson. May as well start punishing drug and alcohol addicts whilst we are at it .
Or just let him off and offer some counselling, he’s a grown man FFS. Addicts are punished if they break rules aren’t they?

I’m not just saying this because it’s the mags, but that is dodgy as fuck. :lol:

Gets the yellow and immediately goes off, probably thinking “kerching!”

I wonder what his foul count in the game was.
If he really was trying to get booked in that game he would have taken his top off when he scored .

How the fuck can he not get an extended ban?

Absolute joke
These other bets were placed before he was found guilty and given a ban , no reason at all to extend his ban for something he has already been punished for. He has served his time for it , now if he was betting after he was found guilty then that would be a different story .

Luis Suarez got banned for less games for being racist and biting an opponent than Tonali has for betting , shows exactly where the game's priorities lie.

These other bets were placed before he was found guilty and given a ban , no reason at all to extend his ban for something he has already been punished for. He has served his time for it , now if he was betting after he was found guilty then that would be a different story .
But why have the fa chose to investigate now ...not then ?

Sounds to me its new evidence and your boy is bang in trouble and going to Do another stretch...that villa game better not bet one of the breaches ...coz that'll ramp up the significance

Last edited:
Nope

I guess there is having a gambling problem and having a gambling problem where you bet on events you are directly involved in.

Paul Merson was on the mag radio the other night comparing what Tonali has done to having the shits and all the mags were saying yeah, just a bad case of the shits. But it isn't really like that at all.
Unless he's betting on games he's directly involved in its like he wants a dopamine fix and is betting on things he knows the most about about so he's more likely to win and receive that fix. He clearly has a problem and while he should be punished and a further ban is the correct course of action, his issue shouldn't be diminished because he wears a barcode shirt.

Back