Tonali charged by FA

Most journalists are reporting that if he gets another ban, it will be concurrent because the FA are treating the betting in Italy and England as one thing.
I don’t see the point in the FA charging him, what’s the point even publicising this if nothing is going to happen.

The lad clearly needs help , let's ban him again instead though and continue to promote gambling everywhere ,that will teach him a lesson. May as well start punishing drug and alcohol addicts whilst we are at it .
Oh please go and swivel you bucknut

Poor Sandr😳

Aye that’s it, excuses were he didn’t understand he was being subbed which is mental given he’s a professional footballer

Or that Howe wanted him to walk back onto the pitch for a standing ovation. Total bollocks. :lol:
His ban was reduced on the basis he took part in some gambling rehab. He put more bets on instead.

This is a joke..he got charged and banned for bets in Italy but they're going to treat these bets as part of that.

Me thinks some oil money has made its way into Mr FAs pocket.

i'd wager there is no substance to that, it'll just be craig hope putting it out there hoping it will do the rounds, garner favour amongst the rest of the mag media and try to influence the fa's decision.

I don’t know whether to laugh cos it’s the mags or feel sorry for him as he clearly has a serious problem.
There’s plenty of other ways to gamble rather than the sport you are paid handsomely to play
I’d have a bit of sympathy if it was non football gambling
Actually he’s a mag so I really wouldn’t
Fuck him

All charges were before he got his collar felt at the Italian training camp. Any ban will be concurrent I think unless he has bet on the Mags

Back