Tonali charged by FA

The lad clearly needs help , let's ban him again instead though and continue to promote gambling everywhere ,that will teach him a lesson. May as well start punishing drug and alcohol addicts whilst we are at it .

Couldn't agree more. Obviously funny it's hurting the mags. But for the player himself, it's pretty grim.

Gambling is an absolutely massive problem in this country, it's ruining people's lives.

It’s going to be interesting to see if he’s been betting on any games he’s involved in. If he has his career is finished

The lad clearly needs help , let's ban him again instead though and continue to promote gambling everywhere ,that will teach him a lesson. May as well start punishing drug and alcohol addicts whilst we are at it .
Can't agree at all. He should be punished to the same extent Toney was.
I appreciate that many footballers are thick. Some are very thick. That said even the thickest know you can't bet. He did. Many times.
Like Toney, after caught, he attempted to play the addiction card. Did either of them seek help before being caught?
Being addicted to alcohol, or drugs, is not against the rules of the game.... unless i am mistaken?
He is costing Newcastle millions. Should sack him. Won't obviously.

He can get as much help as he wants whilst he's banned. If I drive my car around pissed, I can get help for being an alcoholic but I'm still going to be banned from driving.

Back