Tomorrows FA Cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put a bet on the amount of corners at the FA Cup Final - I was there for our final against Man City and I'm pretty sure it's got four.

Wish me luck.

How sad is it, I didnt even know it was happening. Used to be the highlight of the season, shoved aside for money. I could make billions with that format. Just needs sponsorship, but straight knock out, include European teams, big lads only involved after round 4, all played in country until round 4, sponsors pay for travel after that, Piece of f***ing piss, just call me Sepp

How sad is it, I didnt even know it was happening. Used to be the highlight of the season, shoved aside for money. I could make billions with that format. Just needs sponsorship, but straight knock out, include European teams, big lads only involved after round 4, all played in country until round 4, sponsors pay for travel after that, Piece of f***ing piss, just call me Sepp
My love of footy has been hoofed in the nuts by Shorty and Moyes this season, it will take some time to recover

why should the nig teams get a by to round 4, your right just call sepp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back