Tommy Watson

Far too much common sense in that post.
I’ve been a massive supporter of Dodds and Proctor (Don’t think Dodddsy management necessarily reflects too badly on Proctor personally), but since he’s come back in he’s got worse game by game.

The sh1t he’s come out with last match about being bored (when he’s picking the team 😂) is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard from a Sunderland manager.

His decision to start Dack then sub him at half time, what performance was he expecting other than the one he gave?

His refusal to play what has been our bright spark, in recent games, in his preferred position when he literally couldn’t do any worse than those there is ridiculous.

Giving no game time to Watson when he’s been outstanding for the 21s, goes completely against the idea of a pathway

His childish sh1t about not talking to players for days after the Blackburn game

His refusal to do right by Jobe and rest him

His obvious favouritism

His lack of in game mangement

I’d thought maybe hes just a bullsh1tter when he was interviewed in the Mags game build up. He said “the derby was an environment Jobe would thrive in”, and then he put in an anonymous performance…..

Summer get rid IMO

Back