Tommy Watson, Caden Kelly and Harrison Jones

Echo this sentiment pretty much word for word.

I’d put Ellis Taylor in that bracket of evidently a talented kid, but physically he’s miles off for men’s football imo. He’s head and shoulders above loads of his peers as well, when you watch him.
Yeah but Taylor is very nearly 21, physically he’s only going to improve by putting on muscle and gym work. Not impossible but less likely to make it in the short term, might need to take the Egan route and drop down before coming back up. He’s definitely talented enough.

Still find it hard to see us winning a game without Clarke, 09, Ballard and Roberts on the pitch.
Happy to be proved wrong like

Yeah but Taylor is very nearly 21, physically he’s only going to improve by putting on muscle and gym work. Not impossible but less likely to make it in the short term, might need to take the Egan route and drop down before coming back up. He’s definitely talented enough.
Yeah young talla is nearing the end of his time at age group football. My heart says I’d like to see him stay on a bit longer, but my head says it’s likely he will move on and go down that route you’ve suggested. He’s had a tough couple year personally, so I’m not sure if the club will take that into account and see how he fares.

Good point mate, should give them a chance. Whilst Watson looks the most exciting, he was outmuscled in the FA youth game against Swindon which made me think he isn't ready. Kelly on the other hand looks a real class act, would love to see him given a chance.

Blood them!

He may get outmuscled.

Him being outmuscled may inspire him to hit the weights all summer

We all know that the model needs to change a little and we need more experienced players. However since that can't happen in the short term these lads, and other promising youth players, need more games time. They're not any younger than the players we are playing on the whole and in similar youth games they've often looked better.

Hopefully with the season now dead they get a chance to show us what they can do, even if just off the bench.
Would like this a lot … but you’ve missed Bainbridge out.

Until Alese is back or Cirkin, get him in at LB

I hope to god he isn’t here for the summer window. He has been a failure and the state we are in is down to KLD handing him the responsibility & him messing it up !!!
Sadly they work hand in glove. Both sound very similar when I've heard them. I doubt we'll ever see ks go unless kld sells. That said surely a prem side would want our sporting director, such is the amazing job he's done 🤔

Back