Tommy Lynn - RIP

Had me stag weekend in Tobermory ( Isle of Mull ) on way back on train on the Monday had a canny slurp with Tommy and me mates etc, got home about 8pm bit worse for wear , was watching Sky Sports News later on and breaking news was Wilkinson had been sacked, SSN say lets have a reaction from Sunderland fan Tommy Lynn, who gave a perfectly lucid response as though it was a job interview. Total professional .

The worlds become an emptier place.

Had me stag weekend in Tobermory ( Isle of Mull ) on way back on train on the Monday had a canny slurp with Tommy and me mates etc, got home about 8pm bit worse for wear , was watching Sky Sports News later on and breaking news was Wilkinson had been sacked, SSN say lets have a reaction from Sunderland fan Tommy Lynn, who gave a perfectly lucid response as though it was a job interview. Total professional .

The worlds become an emptier place.

Tom was on my Dublin stag weekend fantastic craic.

Blokes like Tom are what this clubs about! Rip.

Not some half arsed player passing through or some prick who’s bought us with his pocket money.

I imagine attendance of his funeral will be huge. Had many chuckles at his writing when I was bang into fanzines (still have the lot).

That's the lad, nuttier than squirrel shit! Tom loved him to bits though, was like having a court jester around all the time, some of the antics on the Board Inn bus could fill a book, unfortunately the best one to write it has just left the building, last time I spoke to Tom properly I mentioned he should have put all the stories together and it would be a best seller, "when I retire" he said.....😣
Pasty

Back