Tom Maynard inquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad sounded like a right tit, to be fair. Could've easily ended innocent lives getting behind the wheel of a car in that state.

Feel sorry for his family and the waste of sporting talent that many of us would love to have, but I've little sympathy for Maynard to be honest.

Never liked Dernbach.

All those tattoos on a professional cricketer. it just seems wrong.

Same here. Not just about his tats but more about his cocksure attitude and his ability not to bowl two deliveries the same.

One thing I didn't quite understand about the inquest. Was the outcome that he commited suicide or was it an accident as a result of him running from the police? He seemed to have gotten away from the police and the train driver seems to suggest Maynard was lying down on the rail tracks.

Same here. Not just about his tats but more about his cocksure attitude and his ability not to bowl two deliveries the same.

One thing I didn't quite understand about the inquest. Was the outcome that he commited suicide or was it an accident as a result of him running from the police? He seemed to have gotten away from the police and the train driver seems to suggest Maynard was lying down on the rail tracks.

Think his death was accidental by being electricuted on the rail tracks.

Was already dead before the train hit him I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back