Tobias Coggins tells his lass she can’t have a bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy stopping her washing her teeth!

Gotta love the DM’s insistence in repeating the same paragraph over and over, changing the words around a bit to pad the article out. That was painful to read.

He was possessive, stopped her talking to other lads, and made her look as unattractive as possible to avoid male interest because of his insane jealousy. The stress may have made her fail her exams, or maybe not. He likes the smell and taste of petroleum distillates and there wasn’t any tarmac around.
He got a slap on the wrists. The End.

There, summed up in four lines.

What was he hoping to achieve by spraying wd40 in his mouth?! :lol:

See above. :cool:

Hmm...

I had a cousin, who behaved in a similar way, insisting on checking his girlfriends vagina to make sure that she hadn’t had sex while they were apart. He was around the same age as this young man. Eventually he was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic.

I know people are scoffing the idea that the young man could be a decent chap, but so was my cousin, he was a lovely lad and it was heartbreaking to see what his life descended to. He ended up breaking contact with all of his family, and was dead for a month before any of the family were notified. There was a church full of deeply upset people who would have helped and supported him during his last illness but he refused to allow anyone to contact us.

I hope this young man has a happier life and this behaviour is an anomaly and not a foreshadowing of mental health problems.

Hmm...

I had a cousin, who behaved in a similar way, insisting on checking his girlfriends vagina to make sure that she hadn’t had sex while they were apart. He was around the same age as this young man. Eventually he was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic.

I know people are scoffing the idea that the young man could be a decent chap, but so was my cousin, he was a lovely lad and it was heartbreaking to see what his life descended to. He ended up breaking contact with all of his family, and was dead for a month before any of the family were notified. There was a church full of deeply upset people who would have helped and supported him during his last illness but he refused to allow anyone to contact us.

I hope this young man has a happier life and this behaviour is an anomaly and not a foreshadowing of mental health problems.
It doesn’t appear to have been raised as a concern. The prisons and asylums are at breaking point.

Mays Austerity Britain strikes again.

It doesn’t appear to have been raised as a concern. The prisons and asylums are at breaking point.

Mays Austerity Britain strikes again.

It wasn’t when my cousin was examining his girlfriends vagina. The scale of the problem only became apparent when he started hearing voices saying vile things to him.

It wasn’t when my cousin was examining his girlfriends vagina. The scale of the problem only became apparent when he started hearing voices saying vile things to him.
Sounds f***ing awful mate, hope it isn’t a similar thing happening here. The lad seems to have it all going for him so strange that he’d act in such a way.

Hmm...

What evidence was he looking for?!

Sounds f***ing awful mate, hope it isn’t a similar thing happening here. The lad seems to have it all going for him so strange that he’d act in such a way.

I’m sitting here reminiscing and torn between laughter and tears at some of the stuff that he did. One of his strangest habits was watching his clothes dry on the radiators. He wouldn’t dry them outside and often sat up all night just watching them on the radiator until they dried.

He wouldn’t accept new clothes from his Mam or brother, but for some reason he thought that my dad’s cast offs were safe to wear. So my Mam would buy him something, crumple it up a bit and give it to him saying that Dad didn’t need it any more! He was quite happy to accept it then.

Obviously there were bad times too especially when he had to be sectioned because he could see something on the dining room ceiling and it ended up with the police and doctor and mental health worker trying to calm him down enough to get him into an ambulance so they could take him to hospital.

He was a lovely, decent bloke who would never hurt anyone and we miss him.

Judges give stiffer sentences to burglars because they have nice houses and don't like the idea of the same thing happening to them. They can't empathise with stuff like this because the chances of it happening to them are impossibly remote, so they don't take it seriously. It's appalling because the systemic failure to take shit like this more seriously costs lives
He’ll do it again, and probably use violence with the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back