Titus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studying at degree level currently, although a lot of the knowledge that expands upon 'basics' is from my own reading/experience.

What specifically? Not being too nosey I hope just you seem very knowledgeable on the subject and I wondered how you got there.

Sport and Exercise Sciences, although at post-grad level I'm not quite decided which route I'll go.

I also genuinely enjoy (a lot) the science behind the human body and more specifically how it relates to sport/exericse so it makes it very easy and enjoyable for me to spend a lot of my free time reading and interacting with people more knowledgable than me as a means of constantly learning.

Access to the University library does make it easy to get a lot of reading material for free like, which is a difficulty for a lot of people. Very convenient for me to go and pick up a biochemistry and human anatomy book for example, whereas somebody else can't do that so easily so rely on some shitty online article that a retard has published.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titus said:
Sport and Exercise Sciences, although at post-grad level I'm not quite decided which route I'll go.

I also genuinely enjoy (a lot) the science behind the human body and more specifically how it relates to sport/exericse so it makes it very easy and enjoyable for me to spend a lot of my free time reading and interacting with people more knowledgable than me as a means of constantly learning.

Nice one. Your advice and knowledge is appreciated by the way.

No because your advice consists of telling me 'I can lift heavier roflz'

only cause i want to spark some competitive edge in you, titus is my number 2 and does all the boring stuff and i play fergieesque mind games to get the best out of you, i am the brian clough of the gym.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back