Timothee Pembele

It’s not just Clarke that’s injured at this point is it ??? So comparing two totally different circumstances I thought it would force us to play two wingers on their right feet but he stil played inverted , no coming back from Harry Kane mate nobody can take you serious no matter what you say about me to try redeem yourself you sad little man

They aren’t going to risk rushing someone back from that kind of injury when they could potentially relapse and be stuck with them on a 5 yr contract doesn’t suit people’s agenda tho
Jesus wept you're like a big kid, seeing as you brought up likes or finding me amusing, I've just checked how many I did have, 105,000, that's a lot for a poster that nobody likes🤷‍♂️
both of you are absolutely shite posters and need to have a break from the board

All hands to the pumps defensive wise - if Pembele is not in the starting 11 it doesn't bode well for his future and asks a serious question on Speakman as to why we gave a 5 year deal.
both of you are absolutely shite posters and need to have a break from the board
Don't mind them TBH - don't agree a lot of the time but there are far worse.

Last edited:
What's the craic with this lad, when first signed and then starting training all reports were really positive, but can't get a look in even off the bench.

Jesus wept you're like a big kid, seeing as you brought up likes or finding me amusing, I've just checked how many I did have, 105,000, that's a lot for a poster that nobody likes🤷‍♂️
I like you, mate. You're one of my favourite posters, actually.
I haven't been following the thread but the now deleted comment about nobody liking you was downright nasty and patently untrue.

Back