Time for a POLL to be set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't even think a poll is necessary in this complete clown's case.

Just scanned through the wikipedia page for Phil and although he did ok with Bradford surely the quotes alone should have rang alarm bells when he was considered for the Sunderland job.

“he left by "mutual consent" in early December, leaving Hull in the relegation zone

“Parkinson was sacked on 4 January 2011, the day after his side's 4–2 loss at home to Swindon

“The club languished at the foot of the Championship table with just five points from 12 games, six points adrift of safety”

I go to the match ,but that doesn't give the right to say that fans who don't shouldn't partake in an online poll, what are you on about ?

I cant bring myselef to feel sorry for any manager getting sacked, everyone of em walks away with big wedge.
By making it a open vote you are leaving the door wide open for mags, Boro and whoever else wants to post.

By making it a open vote you are leaving the door wide open for mags, Boro and whoever else wants to post.

You can do a poll which isn't anonymous, making it easy to look through and see which mags etc have voted.

Anyway, I'm a season card holder if that matters a fuck, but I wouldn't have taken a point at Gillingham all day long, nor started with 8 defensive players. I'd rather have a manager with some character, charisma, tactical nous (not long ball to small strikers for starters) and a set of balls. Playing for a draw at Gillingham ffs. Sack the useless fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back