Tim Bostock

It appears members are "Luddites" holding cricket back.

Utter f*cking bellend.

Members have actually moved/grown very much with the times over the lifespan of our club.

It’s greedy administrators that will kill county cricket.

This club prided itself on a community feeling and it was prominently used during the bail out with the council. For the top fella to be using such language like this against members is completely unacceptable.

I just find it staggering, if we’re honest cricket has been ‘dying’ for over a hundred years, yet funnily enough it is still here and still producing world class talent when the leaves return to the trees every single year.

The book in the article - Batting For Time : The Fight to Keep English Cricket Alive is one I certainly won’t be buying.
No one should be surprised at his comments. The contempt he holds his own county's members in was perfectly illustrated by the farcical events in the 2021 T20 home game against Northants - this after over 1500 of them had donated their membership fees to the club the previous season.

He needs to be careful what he wishes for.

I know we’re not a members club so really they can do what they want, but you just get the feeling from him he doesn’t want members, won’t be long before they are just “season ticket holders”

Someone mentioned this the other day, how many members to we actually sure they said 3,000 and I was really shocked a only expected round 1000 tops

Had his head turned by the Saudis.
Seems that way doesn’t it, heard rumours back around Xmas that North and Bostock had met with Dan Ashworth Staveley and someone from PIF, seems funny that in that hundred view Bostock seemed to think Durham were just ready to go if they were awarded a franchise

Back