Tier 4 Here We Come

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This five day relaxation of the rules is one of the worst ideas this government has had so far, and let's face it, there's been plenty of competition.

Can you imagine the scenes as people crowd into the major London train stations to travel out of a Tier 3 area, all over the country?
There’s another full lockdown coming in the new year. Nailed on.

The worst thing they did was make masks mandatory. We've gone from people safely spaced out in supermarkets and shops etc to people thinking they can get as close to other people as they want as they have a magic mask on.

Yes the science shows masks work in the lab but in conditioned testing. In the real world they only if the wearer plays the game and still stays over a metre away. Go to any supermarket or Primark tomorrow and it'll be obvious why cases are through the roof
Issue isnt masks, its people, if it were the mask youd see the exempt from mask people socially distancing and they don't, some people have just forgotten or dont care enough to distance from each other.

Issue isnt masks, its people, if it were the mask youd see the exempt from mask people socially distancing and they don't, some people have just forgotten or dont care enough to distance from each other.

I know it's the people. That's what I'm saying. People think they don't need to distance with the mask on when they should be doing both

I know it's the people. That's what I'm saying. People think they don't need to distance with the mask on when they should be doing both
I agree on that people should be doing both but masks should also be 100% mandatory though, I thought you were saying they shouldnt have been mandatory due to the stupidity of people not being able to wear them and social distance, sorry.

This five day relaxation of the rules is one of the worst ideas this government has had so far, and let's face it, there's been plenty of competition.

Can you imagine the scenes as people crowd into the major London train stations to travel out of a Tier 3 area, all over the country?
And what impact that will have on the many places those people travel too. Cheers Londoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back