Tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just off to the pool for a lovely swim then going to the pub tonight that does 'takeaway' drinks that you can drink on the tables out the back.

Lovely, lovely stuff.

How are all the other tier 2ers enjoying tier 2?

Just off to the pool for a lovely swim then going to the pub tonight that does 'takeaway' drinks that you can drink on the tables out the back.

Lovely, lovely stuff.

Just been to the pub and had Grattages de Porc & Pommes de Terre Trenchees Finement.

Lovely, lovely stuff.

Swimming tomorrow. Can't wait. Tier 3 here.

Sorry for butting in.

Just booked into a brewery for Sat afternoon/evening. Gunna enjoy a few beers and pizza.

Being dragged to a museum beforehand unfortunately, but I'll accept it (John Soanes Museum iirc). It's that or stay in watching us struggle to score against Wigan's bairns.

Lovely, lovely stuff.

I've been to the gym but that is it so far. Eying up a meal with the Mrs while kids are at school 1 day.
Football training tomorrow night.
Gym and football are biggest changes for me and much needed.

Just booked into a brewery for Sat afternoon/evening. Gunna enjoy a few beers and pizza.

Being dragged to a museum beforehand unfortunately, but I'll accept it (John Soanes Museum iirc). It's that or stay in watching us struggle to score against Wigan's bairns.

Lovely, lovely stuff there Jimbo.

Soho House in White City for me on Saturday I think.

Should have been on Tier 1 by now up here in Dumfries and Galloway based on the data, but we have been kept in Tier 2 because neighboring authorities are on the high side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back