Tiebreaker vote - 24 hours

Which photograph to win the tiebreaker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

All things considered, I am going to declare it a draw and put both pictures forward to the end of year competition.

On the poll:
C = 37
M = 36

Ignoring the votes from C and M it would be:
C = 35
M = 36

My vote was withheld, partly as I could see merits in both photographs and I was genuinely torn between the two, and partly because if it had been a draw I would have had to use my vote to split the draw.

So for sporting behaviour from both parties in the end (see also above posts) I shall declare a draw. Well done both!

👏 @Becs on her end results too.

@CrosbyFTM @Musicman

All things considered, I am going to declare it a draw and put both pictures forward to the end of year competition.

On the poll:
C = 37
M = 36

Ignoring the votes from C and M it would be:
C = 35
M = 36

My vote was withheld, partly as I could see merits in both photographs and I was genuinely torn between the two, and partly because if it had been a draw I would have had to use my vote to split the draw.

So for sporting behaviour from both parties in the end (see also above posts) I shall declare a draw. Well done both!

👏 @Becs on her end results too.

@CrosbyFTM @Musicman

Thank you 😎

I was pleased with the cows one as I managed to get the rule of thirds both ways and perspective with the path.

This. You shouldn't be allowed to vote for you own photo. And even if you can it's embarrassing if you do, trying to win by voting for yourself.
I try to have as few rules as possible to keep things simple. It is only a fun and low key competition that hopefully stays friendly.

Over the years several have voted for their own photograph. Voting is visible so it can be seen when done. Usually it makes no difference to the eventual outcome.

CrosbyFTM asked if it was OK to vote for himself and I said it was OK if he wanted to.
As the end result was so close he did actually ask for his vote to be rescinded.

I think a draw is the fairest result, taking all the above into account. Both lads seem happy with the outcome which is the main thing.

I try to have as few rules as possible to keep things simple. It is only a fun and low key competition that hopefully stays friendly.

Over the years several have voted for their own photograph. Voting is visible so it can be seen when done. Usually it makes no difference to the eventual outcome.

CrosbyFTM asked if it was OK to vote for himself and I said it was OK if he wanted to.
As the end result was so close he did actually ask for his vote to be rescinded.

I think a draw is the fairest result, taking all the above into account. Both lads seem happy with the outcome which is the main thing.
Fair enough, still think it's pathetic and unsporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back