Ticketmaster

Tommasi

Striker
Bought some tickets months ago but don't have any tickets. On the website it's saying they aren't dispatched yet - the events tonight - on the app it says I have an e-ticket but it's not in the app and I don't have a barcode. Am I just being thick?

On the app I have some tickets in ‘My Events’.

You tried logging in online rather than the app?

You using the correct account? Not your lasses or something?

Other than that, I’d say you haven’t got tickets.

Think I've figured it out. found the original email, says I've ordered an e-ticket. You can either log in on the app for mobile tickets or you have to use a PC to print at home. Hoping I've chosen to print at home and that's what the issue is so need to get on me laptop.

Well there’s still plenty of tickets left if it hasn’t gone through.
Aye don't think they'll be many there tbh. I thought it was a canny idea when I saw it but seeing how much of whinge and overtired he is after going back to school in having second thoughts :lol: he normally goes to sleep when we'll be leaving the house.

Last edited:
I somehow have 2 Ticketmaster accounts with the same email address. It took me ages to work out what was going on when I tried to print tickets last year. I follow the link in the “your tickets are ready” email and it takes me to the right account.

Well logging in on me laptop didnt work. Got an e-ticket but dont have a barcode and cant print one,how the fuck does that work? :neutral:

Back