Though i'd put it on here too seen as the response has been so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any of you like to sponsor me. . . I am running the London marathon for the foundation for study into infant death syndrome.

Well if you dont ask you dont get so thought i would ask. I am running for the Foundation for study into infant deaths. It is in memory of my Nephew who tragically passed away aged 17 months in his sleep in February 2007.

Me and one of my my brothers cant imagine what my oldest brother went through and probably still does go through but we have as a family tried to raise money for the charity which helped him and our sister in law so much and still do.

The address to donate to is www.justgiving.com/peter-richardson24

I know 99.9% of you dont even know me so this is cheeky but every penny means so much to the charity.

I am up for doing it in on of my Sunderland shirts if it means you would sponsor me. Nothing else though. Its going to be hard. Not gone past 9 miles in training because of my wedding and honeymoon and a car crash and a football injury. Still hope for 4 to 4 and a half hours. I did do the great north run last year though.

Thanks for reading.

MODS - If threads like this are not allowed just delete it because i am not sure??

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691287#ixzz1rrBDAPIB

Would any of you like to sponsor me. . . I am running the London marathon for the foundation for study into infant death syndrome.

Well if you dont ask you dont get so thought i would ask. I am running for the Foundation for study into infant deaths. It is in memory of my Nephew who tragically passed away aged 17 months in his sleep in February 2007.

Me and one of my my brothers cant imagine what my oldest brother went through and probably still does go through but we have as a family tried to raise money for the charity which helped him and our sister in law so much and still do.

The address to donate to is www.justgiving.com/peter-richardson24

I know 99.9% of you dont even know me so this is cheeky but every penny means so much to the charity.

I am up for doing it in on of my Sunderland shirts if it means you would sponsor me. Nothing else though. Its going to be hard. Not gone past 9 miles in training because of my wedding and honeymoon and a car crash and a football injury. Still hope for 4 to 4 and a half hours. I did do the great north run last year though.

Thanks for reading.

MODS - If threads like this are not allowed just delete it because i am not sure??

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691287#ixzz1rrBDAPIB

:eek::lol:

I'll whack a fiver or so (aye I'm poor!) your way if you promise to wear shorts or trousers or something!!

Seriously though, best of luck. Want to run one one day but I'm only onto my second GNR this year, so I know how much training you must have put in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back