Those with kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's spelt "obesity" mate, i know, cos we've got it :lol:

We are foster carers with three young un's in and i have to admit it's been the hardest 6 months everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:eek:
School/nursery just can't come quick enough:cool:

Feel your pain. Said to the Mrs in September we'll be going to see the Queen to gey an MBE if we survive this.

My bairn is happy and healthy, maybe a bit bored but generally he's fine. I'm just waiting on the school saying when the bairns are going back, I presumed it will be Tuesday 1st September but not sure.

Mine are really fed up - their very presence just winds their sibling up now as they are just completely sick of each other. Both desperately missing friends and looking forward to seeing them again (except the youngest's best friend has left the school and moved away during lockdown).

My mental health is shot to hell coping with it all - I've posted before how the youngest had suffered during it all - and the eldest really didn't cope well with her nicely compartmentalised "this is school"... "this is home" life being all muddled up and blurred with the home schooling crap.

Mine are really fed up - their very presence just winds their sibling up now as they are just completely sick of each other. Both desperately missing friends and looking forward to seeing them again (except the youngest's best friend has left the school and moved away during lockdown).

My mental health is shot to hell coping with it all - I've posted before how the youngest had suffered during it all - and the eldest really didn't cope well with her nicely compartmentalised "this is school"... "this is home" life being all muddled up and blurred with the home schooling crap.

Completely get where youre coming from. Just got to get through the final three weeks now

Two youngest have been fine. They don't go out much anyway due to their condition so nothing much different for them.

How we doing? 5 months in now and into the home stretch. Kids 100% mentally changed by this. Absolute torture now with 25 days to go. They are virtually killing each other now.

Never wanted time to go faster as much as now.
Mine doing ok to be honest. We did home schooling in the mornings only and have taught them a few life skills like cooking and cleaning. They have their electronics of course and we've managed to get out most days, even if it's just a drive in the car. Helps that their football/dance is back up an running to let them see their mates again.

If you can, take them away. I hired a tourer last Saturday and we just drove. We ended going around Norfolk. Plenty of parks, walks and bike rides and a day at the seaside. Plenty of local caravan parks if you don't want to go too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back