Those Smoggies eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s one bloke who I’d happily see tasered in the eyeballs and hoyed over the side of the bridge (and that’s just for his f***ing thickheed accent).

And the police wouldn’t have speed cameras out if it wasn’t for dickheads using the A19 as their private race track now it’s a bit quieter.

That’s one bloke who I’d happily see tasered in the eyeballs and hoyed over the side of the bridge (and that’s just for his f***ing thickheed accent).

And the police wouldn’t have speed cameras out if it wasn’t for dickheads using the A19 as their private race track now it’s a bit quieter.

Well done to them, beats 40 mph when it's packed with other dickheads.

The irony of someone questioning someone doing their job while performing 'non-essential' filming.

That copper showed remarkable restraint; he should have shoved his camera up his arse.

Careful what you say about Boro youll have people on soon claiming that because youve created a thread about Boro it means that we are rivals

I can't comment for fear of a ban - I struggle with limits so I will go elsewhere

But you guess what i think.

As above, not sure why the Copper didn’t arrest him, unless he’s a PCO or a police worker not a copper. Surely the guy filming by getting out his car and speaking to the ‘officer’ was committing a lockdown offence. To be honest the roads are much quieter bar the knobheads who think it’s licence to drive round like Lewis Hamilton!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back