Those of us preying oxford games Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booked my train tks for Sat 3rd, so a cracking decision not to choose our match for Friday evening....well done sky for picking the smoggies for live TV coverage.

The novelty of Sunderland being an attractive draw for television has gone. We are an established League 1 club and judging by the calibre of signings which are envisaged I expect that to continue.
Is that you envisaging? As most don't have a Scooby what the new owner's plans are.

Established after one season :lol:
I stand corrected even though I was basing it on the last 3 seasons. As for our prospects for next season we have a manager who received a 500% increase in his salary and achievied 5th position in the leagie where he was also given the biggest budget by some distance, and people wonder how I envisage a season where I predict we just might not get promotion. I really hope we cakewalk the league but being realistic we have a stalling potential takeover which is no excuse in stopping this club in getting out of a pub league which unfortunately will be rolled out by the club if things don't work out. As for it being a tough start to the season is just excuse number 1 which doesn't wash with me.

The novelty of Sunderland being an attractive draw for television has gone. We are an established League 1 club and judging by the calibre of signings which are envisaged I expect that to continue.
We are considered by the masses, to be even more terrible than Stoke to the neutral.... No appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back