This knee bending shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly the reason it should be done with fans. In the NFL fans booed a "show of unity" before the game. They were literally booing unity. These types need rooting out of society.
Aye unity against the police despite more white people getting shot by the law. They have nothing to say when its black on black. How on earth can society survive without law and order?
Players highlighting racism in football and society in general.

How f***ing dare they.
While being racist to white people and harping on about slavery centuries ago that white men abolished.

Last edited:
Aye unity against the police despite more white people getting shot by the law. They have nothing to say when its black on black. How on earth can society survive without law and order?

The movement started because the law was broken by a police officer?

Its a perfectly reasonable position to agree with the notion of BLM and the campaign at the macro level while also disagreeing with the usual Marxist nutjob professional agitators who have hijacked the initials and present as an organisation.

I don't know why people pretend to not understand this.

Its a perfectly reasonable position to agree with the notion of BLM and the campaign at the macro level while also disagreeing with the usual Marxist nutjob professional agitators who have hijacked the initials and present as an organisation.

But BLM are marxist nutjobs they dont deny it
More and more convinced you're on a deliberate wind up here.
Im not mate it just sickens me to see the lads do this it makes me want to vomit

It very easy to understand but just to make it simpler, English football is kneeling to support the message "No room for racism".

The people who have a problem with that are using the "Marxist BLM" as a convenient excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back